We’re looking for a new full-time team member:
If this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
As the cornerstone of our diverse organisation, the operations coordinator brings together our exceptionally talented team to create a high-quality experience for our guests. By building on the platform created by our current team the operations coordinator will be tasked with adding the finishing touches and bringing together the details needed to deliver programmes for a diverse range of groups.
The operations coordinator role is the combination of two key areas; The Facilities Manager part of the role is responsible for managing and/or completing all repairs, planned maintenance and facilities related compliance tasks, and is the primary function of this role. The Group Services part of the role oversees all external groups that hire our facilities and forms the secondary function of this role.
A key part of both functions is working with skilled and unskilled staff, volunteers and interns. Their training and supervision will be given or arranged by the operations coordinator to ensure everyone has the support required to complete the tasks asked of them.
Operations coordinator responsibilities breakdown:
- Grounds, lawns and gardens maintenance and development
- Buildings and plant maintenance, as required and on a managed maintenance schedule.
- Managing Compliance of facilities, including BWOF and local council compliance requirements
- Supporting planned development projects, in some cases project managing them.
- Coordinating a team of volunteers, interns and staff, in a ‘team-based’ and ‘strengths-focused’ model. This includes overseeing staffing rosters.
- Hosting groups, running activities and overseeing group changeovers..
- General camp duties will also be required.
- Work with the bookings team to maintain an effective flow of information.
Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- Have experience in a relative industry
- Practical skills for the role, along with creative solution finding ability
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Manage themselves and others well
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Be well organised
- Be comfortable working with adult and children guests
- Share similar values to that of the Bridge Valley
- Have some computer skills
- Be willing to learn more skills
- Pass a police vetting check and additional checks as required by OSCAR
The operations coordinator will report to the general manager and have healthy working relationships with the administration team, Holiday camps coordinator, senior instructor and head Chef.