Holiday Camps at Bridge Valley are a safe and exciting place for children ages 8 – 13 years old.
These OSCAR approved camps are packed full of great team games, fun activities and a very friendly atmosphere.
Every school holidays Bridge Valley runs themed camps that engage the imagination of campers. Check out the next camps below.
NEXT KIDS CAMPS – GALAXY X GAMES
Combined Camp (ages 8 – 13): 9am on the 9th July – 4pm on the 13th July 2018
We are offering a bus pick up & drop off from 5 locations between Nelson and Bridge Valley Adventure Centre.
Registrations for camps are below. If you need a step-by-step guide for the process, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
(If you do not see a catalog of camps on this page, please check cookies are enabled. For best results use a computer and Chrome, internet explorer 10 is not compatible as are many tablets and phones).
STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS OF REGISTRATION – Scroll down if you would like to skip this step-by-step.
- Scroll up on this page and click on the camp you would like to register your child for.
- The camp’s picture will enlarge and there will be a ‘Sign Up’ button just underneath. Click this ‘Sign Up’ button.
- A window will pop up and you will need to log in, this helps our system remember your details for next time. The log in button can be hard to spot, you may need to scroll down the page to find this window.
- Once you have logged in, enter the attendees (the child’s) name, followed by their details.
- Now you may need to select a ticketing package, most camps have only one option and this is selected for you. Below this is the options such as extra canteen and Intermediate electives.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: INTERMEDIATE WORKSHOPS. We do not have workshops this camp as it is a combined ages camp, but they will be back for the next intermediate camp.
- Once add ons have been selected, click continue. You now have the option to ‘Add an attendee’. Once you’ve added everyone you would like to book into the camp click on ‘Proceed to checkout’.
- You can now choose how you would like to pay. ‘Pay the balance’ and ‘pay some other amount’ will ask you to pay by credit card. Selecting ‘Pay the minimum due now’ enables you to pay by internet banking (it has replaced the old ‘Pay Later’).
- Read and check you agree with the T&C’s. Then click the Green banner ‘Continue to payment’ or ‘Save & Finish’ If you can not see the green banner please check you have not missed a step.
- Be checking your emails after registration, you will recieve a copy of your invoice with a balance owing (if any), as well as any other update emails.
- If any of these steps do not work for you, try using a different internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Opera, etc.), try a different device (laptop computers or desktops work better than touch-screen devices), and also double check that all your information is correct.
- If you have any problems registering, give us a call or email us and we can help you out.